Saturday, October 21, 2006

Esten

The saddest news I can ever receive is the death of a friend or a loved one.

Two days ago, Che, my high school friend, sent me a text message that one of our friends passed away. Her message said, "Kristine Joy is already gone, please pray for her..."

And of course, I had to confirm it, I called her and the news was true. Esten happened to inhale some chemicals in the company she was working for.

I started telling all our high school friends about it. I just realized, before, I usually send text messages to our friends telling them about an upcoming get together.. But now, I send them a text message very different from that. It was about the death of our perkiest friend. :-(

In addition to that, our high school friends usually visit the island for vacation bu now, they go back to the island to see our dear friend for the last time....

We saw Esten for the last time this afternoon... It was one of the saddest sights I saw. "Nalagasan na kami ng isang kabarkada". And it made me really cry so hard.

My friends and I were so devastated. But well, sabi nga nung pari, we dont own our lives, hiram lang yan kay JC...

So to Esten, wherever she is right now, I hope she is at peace now... We will miss her terribly...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is anyone holding the company responsible?

jajajanice! said...

hi rozanne, at that time, her mom said she won't be chasing the company...