Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ain't That Mazelan

Allo. PS said I am the most maselan person he has ever met when it comes to eating.

With this in mind, I came up with the following list of meals/fruits/desserts non-appealing to my taste buds.

First of course, TINOLANG MANOK. I am afraid of chickens and I never want them near me. Tinolang Manok looks raw to me. It’s like eating dressed and headless and raw chickens. It’s gross.

Second, STUFFED BANGUS. Why would someone fill the entire abdomen of the bangus with lotsa lotsa onions and tomatoes when all we have to deal with this fish, in the first place, is its numerous and hidden tiniks? Sa totoo lang, wala akong makain sa isdang ito.

Third, this isn’t actually a meal but this just has to be in my list: Pakwan / Watermelon. No explanations needed. I have no idea why I hate watermelon.

Fourth, Kiamoy. Naman! Ang asim mo ‘neng.

Fifth, anything with gata especially ginataang alimango. Crabs, Aligue and all the crustaceans are my personal favorites but when you mix it with coco milk, never mind.

Sixth, Chico. They just smell like beer! (although I looove beer.)

Seventh, Nilagang Baka. Like Tinolang Manok, this meal just looks raw for me. I am not really a big fan of broths.

Eighth, buko salad.

Ninth, Sinaing na Isda. Boooo.. not a big fan. Sorry.

Tenth, crepes and brulee. Again, not a big fan. They make my stomach churn.

Eleventh, paksiw. No thanks. I tried to really love you because you’re my mom’s favorite, but I didn’t succeed.


Fin!

No comments: