Monday, July 02, 2007

The Impacho Storeh

Hello, hi.



My dear friend pot pot is here in the island surprisingly. It's a bit of a surprise because she works in a far far away place that begins in letter T. And she has been working there ever since we graduated from college (which was 5 thousand years ago).



Anyhoo, my story for the night is my impacho story, or shall i say, my very first impacho story.



As Pot pot is here, the high school geng kind of celebrated her resurrection. I came from work and went straight at the party place with PS. I was hungry, exhausted, thirsty, and weak. Sa maikling salita, patay gutom mode nako. So the food was served. According to dear friends, they noticed how fast I was eating, gulping and munching on every dish on the table. I was, according to them, quietly eating a LOT which of course was so unusual because I am very picky with foods. But that night, men oh men, pwede ako lumaban sa buffet! Ye!



And so, after some minutes, I raised my white flag. I was done eating. Suddenly, it hit me, a very painful and tightening feeling in my tummy. Ang sakit super. Parang sasabog na masikip na maasim na ewan. I went to the bathroom, but sadly, to no avail. Pinapawisan nako ng malamig. I was scared na hindi ako makakapagcelebrate ng resurrection ni Potpot. So i lied down for a while and tried to tolerate the pain. PERO HINDI KO TALAGA KAYA! I went to the bathroom again. AS much as I wouldn't like to do it, I did it. I threw up, and there went all my favorite food inside the throne. Kakapanghinayang. But at least, i felt better after.



I ate again and drank a little after. May fruit salad pa eh. :-D



Yun lang. Naishare ko lang, kase ngayon ko lang mafeel ang impacho. Ganun pala yun. Terible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kala ko naman, gusto mo pang kainin yung mga sinuka mo. yummmmm....

so musta na si potpot na galing sa mundo ng T for Tralala?

kumusta sa ging-gang gooli-gang

Chanda Yongkita said...

Titaaah!!!

You're funneh!!!

Add my blog tita! niftygiftys.blogspot.com

Wa na yang go relax