Thursday, January 17, 2008

On Amazing Race

Marc and Rovilson in Amazing Race are truly amazing!

It's so fun watching them, they're very competitive and athletic. Go Go Go!

I want them to win! I hope they win!

###

Should Amazing Race Asia invite me (naks) to join their race, I would definitely pair up with PS. Not because he's my SO, and SOs are supposed to be together all the time, but because PS is fast, street smart and athletic. He can lead and we can win. Ching. :D

Or, I can also pair up with Banana. She may be timid at times but oh come on, her mental skills can really outlast someone else's physical skills! She's logical and she's very good in directions (I think). :D

However, a bigger question lies...

Would they want to pair up with someone LIKE ME?

All I know is to run fast (like Forrest).

I cannot even swim.

No comments: