Tuesday, February 08, 2005

1:51am

I had a dream last night. I dreamed of my uncle who died last August.

In my dream, he was alive, but it was so weird. He told me that the guy I named after Harry Potter's greatest foe in this blog was dead. And that before this guy died, he sent me a text message. My uncle even read it to me, but the message was saying so many things that my puny brain couldn't accommodate them all.. Basta, hindi ko na-gets. He even added that he was the one who welcomed you-know-who in heaven. (It's a dream, what can I expect?)

Anyhoo, this is no biggie. I just thought of sharing. It was real funny lang. And I don't think my uncle is telling me something. Eh dream lang 'to eh. And when it comes to dreams, I am selective. I believe in dreams only if I want to. And with this one, well, let's just say that I have considered this one d.o.a. months ago. So I dont have to believe in this anymore. Alam ko na 'to matagal na.

And you know what, this guy's asking me how I am doing right this very moment in my email. Whattacoincidence, my dear friends.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)miss you sister! -kat

jajajanice! said...

take care kat! ;-)