Monday, August 16, 2004

Health Buff Sunday

Played badmint with YKW yesterday afternoon.
And boy was I tired!!! Pero twas great, it felt good, at least after a month of not playing, I am once again back in the court, all sweaty.
And I feel good today although three different departments need me. Three different projects this month. Hang on Japanice.
Janice thinking: I have loads of work to do, but here I am, blogging. I sometimes amaze myself.
Back to YK, yun nga, we played badmint. As usual, it was fun. He was giving tips and what-have-yous while smashing. Naco-confuse ako.
Then we ate! Yebah! Japanese and salad. Ohh lala.. YK was asking some assessment questions. I dunno why. I gave him my honest answers anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sister, nae-excite ako sa bawat blog mo about ykw. parang abangan ang susunod.../imby! hahahahah :p hope everything works okay b/w u 2. muwah muwah -kat

Jovan Puyo said...

Actually, blogging is a good way to release tension and stress in the workplace. Just make sure na hindi mo lang ito kakaririn.

Anonymous said...

after watching now that i have you, bigla kong naisip...think a million times muna. don't rush into something you don't feel comfortable in. dabah sister? muwah muwah-katgurl