Saturday, August 14, 2004

Blockbuster Again

Because I have to look ‘classic and elegant’ (quoting MDi’s idea of proper office attire) from Monday to Thursday, I went to SM after work today. And I didn’t know that SM’s got a 3-day sale! I was thinking of backing out already but this is urgent, kaya derecho pa rin. Tiis na lang ulit. Twas like Christmas in SM this afternoon.

Anyway, I was able to buy a crisp camel slacks from Karimadon for only P800. Karimadon’s got sexy blazers, prices ranging from P900 to P1500. They’re mah next target.

Of course, Bayo, my favorite stop, had everything on sale! 50% off in all items! So even if there were lots of excited shoppers inside, I squeezed myself in every rack! I got out with a cardigan that could match everything and a Chinese-collared top.

And lastly, I was able to buy that bronze-colored blush from Body Shop. :-) This was not in the budget. Dang.

But then again, I went home happy.
And harassed.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend people.
Peace out!

No comments: