Saturday, August 14, 2004

Hahahah!

What do you call that skill/talent where you can play two roles at the same time? The one Little Miss Philippines candidates usually do in their talent portion in Eat Bulaga? ‘Yung Doble-Kara? I think there is another term for this. SOS! ‘Eto kasi ang talent ni YKW .

Anyhoo, we feasted again. Oyster Boy. Ang sarap ng baked oysters and halaan! I suddenly missed my mom. She cooks really great. I love her halaan and kaldereta (wow, very connected). Just a thought.

So ‘yun, we ate and made fun of ourselves again. Then it was scorching hot this noon! And after lunch, I had to go to the mall to buy stuffs. Pero ang ineettttt!!! And we had to walk.. You know that kind of heat na parang nang-iinis? Gets? ‘Yung mainit na nga tapos nang-iinit pa? Ganon! Well, no choice. Didn’t bring the car so I had to hail a cab. I should have taken the MRT instead para hindi na kami pareho naghintay ng cab. But it’s over now. Nakauwi na kami pareho. Labo.

No comments: