Friday, August 06, 2004

Extempo

What is that one thing that will make you feel self-fulfilled?
What is that one thing that will sweep you off your feet and totally make you happy?
What is your passion?
Can you believe that these questions were asked to me by my colleague extemporaneously?
And then i said, "I dont know. Right now I just go with wherever life may lead me."
Safe answer. I know I can do better than this. I know there is something (out there) that would totally, totally rock my world. I just have to do some soul searching.
Because of this, I cannot help but think about it. Ano kaya 'yun? (Im talking 'non-career' here)
Share ko lang, are you going to believe me if I told you that the last movie I watched on big screen was Harry Potter 3? Well, that's because I fully support Wahab of the Pirated DVD Association of the Muslim Community (hehe).

1 comment:

jas said...

uy ganda nung mga tanong na yun ah. pwede ko bang kopyahin tas i-post ko yung sagot sa blog ko? salamats. =)