Monday, August 02, 2004

Half Bokya, Half Japan

Spending my entire Sunday morning in BIR alone setting up that booth was worth it after all.

Fortunately, there were no boo-boos kanina . I 'palpitated' when my boss wasnt at the booth yet. He had the presentation material and buti na lang, mabait si Lord at hindi umiral ang aking 'Murphy's Law syndrome', umabot naman si Mr. President sa demo.

He even called me up at around 830 this morning and told me he was still at the Ortigas area. Read: Ribbon Cutting was at 830am. (Stopped breathing after hearing the bad news and kept it cool, it might ruin the get-up) Good thing, Filipino time was the 'way to go' there .

So there, rubbed elbows with people I dont know. And so far, everything went well except for that streamer we werent able to print. But all in all, God heard my prayers yesterday. He was really good. Thanks..

No comments: