Monday, August 02, 2004

YKW Sunday

YKW whispered, 'Ilagay mo 'to sa blog mo ha'. (although he doesnt read my blog)

Anyway, I heard mass at Carmel with YKW yesterday. I was really going home already after going with him at Walter Mart (he does his own grocery) and Top Hat. Then after that, he asked me, "Hindi ka na naman sisimba?" Ok-- I told him I will start going to church next Sunday. Then he asked me if I wanted to go to Carmel. "Oh ok." (It's been a long time actually. And maybe it's time to renew mah vows.)

So there, we ended our Sunday inside Carmel. And of course I thanked JC again (for my job, family, friends, and YKW). I asked JC to bless my event, and to guide my loved ones and me (to YKW).

It was really a great Sunday. I had QT with him and shempre, nakapagsimba ulit ako..

Have a great week ahead everyone.

No comments: