Saturday, August 21, 2004

Zany II

Spent Friday night with college friends. Although Fat Michael's location wasn't friendly enough to Makati newcomers (like us), I must really say this: the food is great!!! And even if it was raining and we got lost (a little), I had a great time with my friends. It's been a while. :-) We had coffee after.
We're targetting to have a twice-a-month get-together, with concepts and all in every meeting. So excited! I will see you all soon, guys! I will be posting some of our pictures here soon. Watch out for them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jajajanice! your Zany II makes a great read. In my http://serendipitysuccess.blogspot.com/2005/11/update-to-steelers-climb-to-top-of-afc.html football and its dynamic ability to create passion in individuals drives what blogging is all about. Other subject matter in your Zany II blog simply adds to the flavor of our blogging community. Keep up your great prose and themes for it creates great reading for all of us. Other newcomers will always move us to different plateaus in life. Thanks.