Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Halo-Halo

Saw this pic in Getty Images.



Makes you think of your long lost friends. And makes you wish that life would be a little simpler.

By the way, whatever happened to Morning Zoo Crew of Magic 89.9??? I miss Tetta News! Were they sacked?

Wish: I hope I can again read minds. Or control someone else's mind.

I am annoyed. But if you are to ask me why, you will be pissed too because I do not really know! I feel so shitty lately. I hate myself. Can I jump? I just hope it's Christmas now so this will be again my past.

And I hate the news this morning. RP is gonna crash three years from now. So so depressing. Grabe kaseng maka-corrupt eh!

And I hate this day, and yesterday, and maybe I will hate tomorrow too.

I wanna watch Princess Diaries 2 and Exorcist (yikes...). And I want to eat isaw in UP with my college friends or with Hera Banana and Tabs or with whoever who's free! And I want to go to Puerto Galera and tan myself! Or just walk Sam in Filinvest or play with the puppies (they'll be given away soon).

More Halo-Halo coming up.

No comments: