Monday, August 30, 2004

Amoy-Araw

Splitting headache. Result of LAN inauguration in DepEd. It was scorching hot. Happy it went ok. And the flowers werent dying too this morning, so there, great! But feet-- not so happy. DepEd's landscape wasnt friendly to my stilettos.
Got lost in Pasig area this morning. Stupid to miss Meralco Ave. sign. Had to take a U-Turn from I didnt know where. Had two bridges (Rosario and Pasig) to realize that I was lost. Wasted gas. Lots of phone calls to Twinx and Tibak. Thanks gurls!
I wanna go home now. I have to have the car washed. And I just want to sleep. Did I ever tell you that it now only takes me 30 mins to prepare for work? 10 minutes for breakfast and 20 minutes for bath. I comb my hair inside the car, put lotion inside the car, put make-up inside the car too. Everything thats supposed to be done after bath happens inside my car. Thank God I can drive. :-)
Amoy-araw na ako. Pero at least I wasnt able to think about things that are non-existent as of the moment this morning. I was busy.. But, I miss that non-existent thing. Stop. I hope that non-existent thing can read my mind, that I did not mean it, that trust would now be somewhere near moi. Someone sprayed J&J Baby's Cologne here! I missed that scent!

Im sorry for my post's incoherence. This just explains how mixed-up I am now. Have a great week my dear readers. :-)

No comments: