Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mixed Nuts

My blog is so boring.

And my internet connection at home is not working. What does it mean when the error message says, "The remote computer does not respond"? SOS.

I have twenty more minutes in this cafe so I decided Im gonna blog muna, :-)

Kumusta na kayong lahat? I recently heard from my best friend that she'd be leaving the country and work at some toys' manufacturer in China i think or HK as an Account Executive! (applause....)

Libre bahay and libre meals! Good for you banans! Though the whole kada will surely miss you but oh well... Basta masaya ka at excited dyan sa bago mong pakulo sa buhay, masaya at excited din ako para sayo. Saka na natin pag-usapan ang pasalubong. :-)

I just really wish that you'd be safe there, and that you'd be alert and aware still. If i were you, I'd definitely give my mamahalin watch to my best friend. Aba, baka mawala pa yan. Mabuti na 'yung nasa safe hands yan diba. :D

Anyway, you're still going to go here in the island to visit your stranded friends here so we are going to wait for you here na lang. (How many "here" have I written down here??)

----

I also found out from Mina and Neneyta that the whole block will be flying to Boracs this December for some memorable bonding session....

Guys, Im really sorry, I have to say no again..... But ill definitely see you all before you leave. Saka na rin lang natin pag-usapan ang pasalubong.


----

Are you guys watching ROCKSTAR SUPERNOVA? Mina, are you reading this? Napanood mo ba ang premiere ep? It was better than the first season. Although I cant deny that im drooling over JD Fortune, but I just feel that this season will be a better season. Ang galing kasi lahat ng mga contestants eh. I like Magni (I like bald men, Chris Daughtry!) and Ryan. :-)

Rockstar Supernova airs every Wednesday and Thursday on Star World. Abangan nyo na lang don every night kung anong oras, mga eight pm ata yun or nine.

While on the boob tube topic, I am also hooked on Tyra Banks' Next Top Model on etc. I am rooting for Kahlen. She doesnt comb her hair like Meg Ryan (maisingit ko lang ung idol ko). I dont like Brit. She's just tall pero parang hindi talaga pang model ang dating nya. Parang kulang sa emoshon.. Ayan...

Next TOp Model airs every monday night after queer eye on Etc. There's a new season coming up on Channel V. Too bad, we dont have Channel V.

-----

THank you to Mina for buying me AI CD! I love it to death!

----

Belated Happy Birthday to my two loves -- Openg and Lovilly! I love you!

----

Fin!

4 comments:

jas said...

speaking of jd fortune, punta daw ang inxs dito sa manila sometime in august. sana mapanood mo. :)

jajajanice! said...

huwow!!!

great! teyns jas!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »