Thursday, July 27, 2006

Supernova! Ye!

Wednesdays and Thursdays are the best weekdays of my life ever since my ROCKSTAR SUPERNOVA started airing on Star World! Are you guys watching it?

I still think Magni will be the one but PS thinks it'll be Toby (Hello Mate!). Anyway, I really love the show. It's so amazing. I really enjoy watching it and seeing my Magni sing and look at the camera and look at me and... oh wow, nakakatunaw! (Ilusyonada! Ilusyonada!). Anyway, he sings really great. He's a pro!

I love Brooke Burke and I adore Dilana (the one with so many tattoos and pink hair). She looks amiable and she sings really well ( I enjoyed her Zombie version, I love Cranberries!). I want her to win too. And Storm pa pala and Zayra! She may seem weird but I dont care. PS and I love watching her perform. She's so entertaining and PS thinks her body is so amazing especially when she wore that blue spandex and sang Call Me. Great.

I dont like Jill especially when she did the grinding thing with Gilby. I dont quite enjoy seeing Josh perform too. He said he loved soul more than hard core rock. Eh mag quit ka na. He is like a pa-boy next door type eh. He's too mellow and... boring. He can join Patrice...

Fin!

No comments: