Monday, October 17, 2005

Kababawan Lang

While the others are busy talking about Pinoy Big Brother, and are extremely devout when it comes to watching the "teleserye ng totoong buhay", Jajajanice, on the other hand, never forgets to watch Star In A Million every Sunday on the Kapamilya channel.

Yep, I am one of the screaming fans of SIAM Champions League of Twelve! ;-D

While PBB fanatics (including the pers pamili) spend bucks of money just to vote for their "Pinoy Big Brother pet", Jajajanice, again, on the other hand, uses the company phone (ssshh...) and vote for her favorite SIAM contestant.

Ganun pala talaga 'yun, when you are really hooked on a particular show or TV series, you will not really care if rooting for them will cost you. Grabe talaga ang influence ng TV noh? When you really think about how TV as a medium shapes the people, we will be really astounded. Woohoo. (Who invented TV by the way?)

Yun nga, just a little trivia, kahit hindi mashado magagaling ang mga contestants ng Star in a Million, i still watch the show. It's entertaining. And i think last week's episode was their peak, for me ha. The contestants performed rock songs and being a lover of Rock music, I couldn't help but really get excited while watching.

Babaw ba? Well, wala na sigurong mas bababaw if I told you that I actually pretended to be a contestant too! Not that I sing really well (bwak!), pero I just love Rock music. And... If i were a contestant, I would sing Jon Bon Jovi's "It's my life" or Cranberries's "Zombie". Ganda nun!

Well, back to my first premise, I thought of sharing lang my fixation over Star in a Million.

I root for Jay Perillo and Tata by the way and Jimmy pala.

(Watch out for Birthday chikas! Am just not finished yet on editing the photos!)

Happy People!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have to admit, inabangan ko tlaga yang pbb na yan. kala ko magiging okay. what a big disappointment.

just a thought-- weird lang kung sobrang hooked ako sa pbb na yan kasi it would just mean na mas exciting pa ang buhay ng mga taong nakakulong sa 1 bahay kesa sa buhay ko. no way. hehehe.