Friday, January 20, 2006

Garfield Is Dead?

It was like I was watching a local version of NGC's "Built for a Kill".

I could picture a pack of wolves tearing apart the poor rabbit's flesh... Anyway, Garfield died -- the big, fluffy, orange cat of Aling Cita, our neighbor. Garfield was so wrong trespassing our dog-infested backyard at 10:30pm! Poor Garfield, he must have thought how cruel animal life was.

I won't be descriptive anymore, but I just have to say that it was horrific (not descriptive eh?), and it was my first time to see a real catfight (?)! Nakakapanlambot. ANyway, our dogs already got a beating from me but they just couldn't leave Garfield alone and spare him!

Oohh, I hate our dogs now, they're stubborn and they're stupid. They killed the wrong cat or the wrong pet.

Aling Cita would totally be furious.

No comments: