Saturday, July 22, 2006

Mukha Mo

Usually, at the end of every quarter, your report card will be given to you or sometimes to your folks during PTA Meetings. When I was in high school, it was given to the students. My grades weren't that bad naman so I didn't have the problems of showing my report card to Oma and Apa and having them sign it.

Now the gist. There was one instance when my parents forgot to sign my report card. I realized that when I was on my way to school already with my elder sister, Piningpine. It was like a big deal in our school if your card wasnt signed. I told my sister about it and she, without any hesitation and practice, took my report card and forged the signature of our mom. It was so the same, the strokes, that it did not make me feel nervous of getting caught at all.

I told this story to Poang P and Oma a couple of days ago and as usual, Poang P was hysterical. Her exact words, "Ako, hindi ko kayang gawin yan, dahil galing Holy ako noh! Eh kayo.."

Buwahaha, mukha mo.

Yun lang, maikwento ko lang!

No comments: