Thursday, August 10, 2006

Im Ecstatic!

Someone’s been busy hanging around with my player.

Corrine Bailey Rae!!! (artist behind famous song, “Put your Records on”)

If you love soul music, soft melody, passionate words and lines, CBR is just your way to go. Her songs are relaxing just like the way she sings them – with ease. This one never goes out of style; she’s ageless and her music is so calm you just want to listen to them over and over (me, I sing along… ).

My favorite cuts are "Like a Star", "Put Your Records On", "Trouble Sleeping".

I so love her and I love her more because she writes her own songs. I am just not sure which genre her music belongs to, but I don’t care because her kind doesn’t need one. She’s a genre on her own already.

Love her! (and the album art, wow, like it’s so meant for me, haha!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

abiduds...
i like corrine too. :)
you might want to check out Lily Allen. she's a cool musician as well. :)
missya!