Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I Love Dolores

The first audio / cassette tape I ever bought with my own money, if I am not mistaken, was the "No Need To Argue" album of my favorite band in the whole wide world, The Cranberries.

I have really become an extremely devout fanatic of this one. That's why when Cranberries split up, I was one of the many people who got sad.

Anyway, finally, I got the first solo album of Dolores O'Riordan.

Well, I love Dolores and some songs in the album are a bit so-so. I was kind of expecting some mellow tracks. I think her musky voice will be perfect for some slow rock kind of songs. But I still adore her. My favorite tracks in the album are Apple of my Eye, October, and Stay With Me.

THe first time I listened to the CD, I wasn't ecstatic. But I will listen to it over and over again and it's just because I am a huge fan of Dolores.

Tatah!

No comments: