Monday, May 24, 2004

We're God's Idea

I had the worst weekend.

And momemnts ago, i had a "quality conversation" with my very, very good friend and sis, Net. She's that girl with the red poncho. I thought I would forever carry that 'worst weekend' sickness, good thing Nenita V. went online, and there, just like old times, nagbatuhan kami ng kuru-kuro about what recently happened to me .



I just want to share some of Net-net's tidbits for a broken soul like me (ayan naman). By the way, meet some of the Happy Thoughts Institution founding members. They're the best:

First, having graduated at the top of my class in Cupertino (harhar), allow me to reiterate that: I AM GOD'S IDEA, SO I MUST BE OKAY. very very true. God would not have created you if you've got some lapses. (to all those with heavy baggages, make this your mantra.) Life is not all 'happiness' anyway. Supreme beings like me, must also experience "shitty moments" like this.

Second, directly from Net: Mas mainam na habang maaga pa eh nailatag na ang baraha, kaysa iyong mas tumagal pa tapos mas malaking semplang para sa aorta".

Third: "Basta okay lang malungkot, go through it hanggang mailapag mo ang lahat ng bagahe mo, gagaan din naman yan eh. At siyempre kahit sangkatutak ang maleta mo, marami kaming tutulong sa yong magbuhat kasi love ka namin."

There you go.

Really, really nice to have friends.


No comments: