Monday, July 18, 2005

I Finally Got My HBP!

I have now fully switched on my "Busy Reading Harry" button!!!

God, I have been acting really psyched up since Friday! (plus the major happy thought that my PS was here all weekend-- whose picture was right below this post...)

Even if PS and I were kinda woozy, we battled our sluggishness and woke up early last Saturday. We had to be in Bibliarch by 7am (as I couldnt afford to not get my copy of HBP). And so we were there by 7am, didnt anymore park the car, and ran towards the bookstore.

I was so excited, I could imagine the smile on my face when the bookstore's staff greeted me with 'Good Morning'. I went to the cashier, presented my reservation copy and voila, there came Harry and his friends! I couldnt help it, I smelled the book (like what i always do) and plastered a big smile again on my face!

I even bought new outfit for this worldwide release. I made sure my aura would be at least my best aura for the month! And it really was! And the proofs:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It even went with a free bag! Fabulous!


After the HBP mania, we headed to Greenhills, had breakfast and shopped! We had the best time! I so missed this! Thanks JC, owe you one!

4 comments:

lengirl said...

wow, loads of good vibes huh! good for you :)

Anonymous said...

geez, bru! i never knew you could be so giddy over a book. oh, wait. come to think of it, you could be extremely giddy over anything. love you for that.

somehow i'm not so excited about the latest hp book. dammit, i'm getting old.

jajajanice! said...

lennie! thanks! i loovvvvvvvvvvvvveeee good vibes you see! :D

hera banana!!! i love you still even if yer not so excited abt HBP! we gotta meet up! say my hi to S!

Anonymous said...

good 4 yah... btw tapos mo na ba yung book.... PAHIRAM!! :P

anyways.. is it true that someone close to HP will die in this book?