Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Have I Said Too Much?

I hate it when I am all ready to go to bed and not even a tinge of sleepiness seems to be present in my system. My bodyclock, I believe, has completely forgotten my nine o'clock habit.

Anyway, I have so many thoughts in my head now, contrary to my previous post where my head just went blank.

First, I spoke to my mom tonight and she changed her mind of allowing me to bring along Sam when I go to the island this August. Ohh I hate the thought. I guess I have to pray to my angels again and wish for another miracle. (God, I have so many plans for that dog-- we could go to the beach, we could walk every morning, she could play with Brad)

which brings me to my second thought... I am very much dazed with my l-i-f-e now. Well, not that, it's only now that it's happening, but really, I am kind of having my occasional qualms. What do i really want in this world? Is selling linen the best thing to do? Is looking for an 8 to 5 job the best resort for someone like me? What do I really want to do? And why Am i having these thoughts? My mind was so clear two weeks ago and now, I am having these thoughts? Weird.

Third, totally out of context, but has proved to be my favorite thought since yesterday-- if my life would be a movie, I want to play Kathleen Kelly of You've Got Mail.

Haven't I told you before here that the best romantic comedy that I have ever watched and will watch until forever is Meg Ryan's You've Got Mail? :)

Anyway, as I was saying, YGM had the perfect cinematography, the best music scoring, the best people!

Kathleen Kelly was independent, she was fun, she loved reading children's books, she ran her own store, and found happiness in every little detail in New York. She was just so happy with what she was doing!

And the way the movie presented NY, it's a totally different image for NY! People knew one another, they were friendly, traffic was not that bad, just fantastic! It seemed like they found contentment and working was not like a routine for them. Everything was fun and I would love to have that! And the seasons they had... Ooohh, I just love this movie. It never fails to fascinate me. Such a GV, this one.

How about you, if your life would be a movie, which movie would you choose?

5 comments:

jas said...

AMELIE!!!

Anonymous said...

i wanna be joe f-o-x...

mira said...

hello hello

tagal na nating di nag uusap, been thinking a lot also these past few months.

gusto ko na talagang magluto... :)

Jovan Puyo said...

Zuma

jajajanice! said...

thanks for the posts guys!

ms mirs! ako, i left makati na and decided to work on my kukur. good luck sa cooking. keep me posted ha! miss ko na kayo!!!

jovan? zuma? :D

jas! gsto ko din si amelie!!!