Friday, August 05, 2005

Masama ang Loob Ko and Some SKL

... dahil "always unavailable" ang mga customer service representatives ng PLDT, at dahil dyan, hanggang ngayon ay grounded pa rin ang linya ng phone namin, thus making me unexistent in the blogging world for quite a while...

... eto tuloy at gagastos pa ako para lang makapagblog...

***

My friend Net once told me that negative vibes take its toll on you when you are not busy with anything. I got challenged (hehe) and got hold of Anne of Green Gables. I read and read and read and did not let my mind drift on more nega things. True enough, I finished Anne in no time and quite learned a handful too.

Too bad, I don't have the book with me now. I even dog-eared some pages so I could quote her here. But anyway, in the book, Anne said that so long as everybody has "scope for imagination" and "kindred spirits", nothing would seem to go wrong.

I loved what she said. (And this is what I love about children's books, their small words have great meanings...)

So I began to think, that there's nothing to be scared and hesitant about the major shift. I was even thinking about the wonderful things I could do about the major shift way before and yeah, there was a very big scope for imagination there. And kindred spirits, oohhh, I always have loads of these. I am getting excited once again. :D

I just need to pray for overflowing determination and courage.

This will be fun. No to nega!

2 comments:

jas said...

But anyway, in the book, Anne said that so long as everybody has "scope for imagination" and "kindred spirits", nothing would seem to go wrong.

sobrang totoo!!

:D

mira said...

tama yan no to nega!

whatever it is that you're planning, i hope everything will turn out well.

miss na kita!

mira