Saturday, August 20, 2005

My Recent Discoveries

(Setting: In the company of young boys who are currently playing I don't-know-what, screaming their hearts out and cursing one another in this well-ventilated island internet cafe)

Even though I grew up here in the island, and thought that I knew all the nitty-gritty of the place, I was wrong.

Discoveries abound the island.

My first discovery and I should say, one of the major advantages of moving back here, is that, I can live a day without any penny at all in my pocket. I have tried this several times and it never fails me. I have survived!

There were these times when I was so starving, and I was at the shop, and I was penniless, I just took the car and drove home and ransacked the fridge. :-)

My second discovery is I can still play football here in the island! Woohoo!

When I was still in the city, all i thought was I would no longer be able to kick some balls, I was wrong. PS introduced me to this Football Assoc and invited me to play with them. Well, of course, there's no more Ate Uni there or Click or Net or JEsusa or Tibak or Mina or Osang or Coach or Mata or Toeff or Pongs or Aloy... But I guess I still have to play and practice hard (para I can score a goal already!)

My third discovery, there is a haven for DVDs in the market! I am now saving up so I can panic buy DVDs already!

So there, these three are my recent discoveries. Not that great for some, but they are a big deal for me.

I am such a sucker for balanced and active life.

I wanna mountain climb by the way.

(Apologies for not posting recent movie/music/book reviews and other serious stuffies. Right now, all i want is to tell my readers how I am doing here in the island. Work is still fun, and I just received const. criticsms from Poang P. Hehehe.)

See You All Soon Punks!!! :D

(Young boys are breathing down on me now, I am sensing they are reading everything I am typing down here and I am guessing, they want me to log out asap. Hehe.)

4 comments:

lengirl said...

jans, are you staying there for good?! i thought it was just a short vaca but it seems to be the opposite.

p.s.
i love the soccer with ps pictures :)

mira said...

oo nga dyan ka na ba talaga? what happened to your job?

kwento ka pa!

Tutti said...

Great Vacations!!!

jajajanice! said...

hullo, hullo!

lennie!!! oo, mejo for now, il be here in the island. naisip ko na mas magiging masaya ako pag ganito - having my own time and completely responsible for everything. it's fun!

and miss mirs, i quit na. tama na magmaganda. :D

mina!!! ah miss youuuu!!!

aloy!!!! laro tayo dito minsan!

hi milla! :D