Saturday, August 13, 2005

Islandera

Helloooooo!!!

I feel guilty whenever I don’t get the chance to post an entry here. It feels awful and I feel like I owe myself and my readers something.

Heniwei, enough said…

So… who are the tenants of my shopping bag lately?

Well, my being “islandera” occupies an ample amount of space in my bag. I have been juggling kukur and dad’s shop since Monday. It’s fun actually, working with my sister and my dad is really something.

The kukur is not so mabenta this month. I have made a list of clients and I hope they will be interested. Jotting down ideas is exciting but applying them is a bit of a challenge. Pero, bring it on pa rin ako dapat!

…which reminds me, do you know anybody who manufactures bedsheets and curtains? I haven’t gone to Divi yet to check out their stuffs. Please, please! SOS on this…

On the other side of my “who-are-the-tenants-of-my-shopping-bag-lately?” post, the shopping bag is obviously losing its exact size and shape as PS enters the scene and makes my bag his homely home (which I don’t mind at all of course). Yep, PS and I are a-ok. We walk the streets of island as though we are treading the Paseo de Roxas stretch. The only difference is we have tricyles here instead of cabs and FX taxis.

Segue to…

My shopping bag is going to burst any minute now! I miss my friends! I miss playing football with SFC! I miss my Sam! Buti na lang, pinabaunan ako ng mga utaw ng mga happy thoughts! I hope to see them and have a fun time with them again soon! (Thanks nga pala kina Tibak, Tundah and Mina, who gave me a jacket and a Tahiti shirt as going-away gifts, and for surpraysing me!)

At ayan po, mga friends, ang aking goings-on. Masayang malungkot, but I am getting by. Merci to my PS and to my family.

***

Playing SOS

Last night, PS and I, played SOS (You draw columns and tables and fill it up with S, O and S. Winner is determined at how many SOS you were able to form).

Anyway, I missed my opportunity to win! I missed a spot! I should have won!

At ito ang explanation ni PS:

Dapat, ang bawat tira mo ay strategic. You should benefit from that tira in the future. Wala ka dapat sinasayang na tira, nag-uubos ka lang ng space sa box naten eh. Natirahan pa sana yan ng mas importanteng tira. Chaka dapat, susuriin mo lahat ng angulo. Hinde porket hindi mo nakita, wala na talagang dapat makita. Parang buhay din yan…

Yikes, I got scared. Would that mean, I wasn’t paying attention to some important details in my life now? Am I missing something? YIKES!

No comments: