Monday, August 29, 2005

I Guess...

The only bad thing I see about being a late bloomer CSI-sucker is my being a total loony of getting frustrated whenever I watch the local evening news.

I pray for Mac and H to enter the crime scene and clean up the mess.

But of course, I’d have to remind myself that Mac and H are fictitious characters and that I’d have to snap out of my loony thought fast.

***

I don’t anymore read the front page. The Impeachment updates cause my frustration on our leaders rise up to its maximum. Bwak.

Good thing, there are other people who kind of do not want to meddle with these guys too. Quezon City now has Computer-On-Wheels program. This not only bridges the ‘digital divide’ but at the same time, bridges the ‘can’t afford’ and the ‘can afford’ (sounds like that not-so-affordable resto in Katips). Imagine everyone learning computer. Fantastically fabulous eh?

Ganyan, ganyan dapat. Hindi puro pagbibilang ng signatories para mai-go ang Impeachment.

***

I am not at all satisfied with Maui David modelling for Palmolive (Balik freshness, balik bounce, bounce!).

Her hair isnt moving at all nor bouncy...

Was it rebonded?

2 comments:

jas said...

alam mo akala ko ako lang ang naiinis sa commercial na yon.

sa totoo lang hindi sha nakakatuwa diba? ang nonsense.

jajajanice! said...

nakakainis sha noh?