Saturday, September 24, 2005

Parang Galing Japan?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PS and I don't usually have serious photos.


A Long Commercial Break:

Last night was only the time I got to watch The Notebook. For fear of ending up sad and bitter, I had always avoided this movie in Haya's DVD Collection. But because my sister had recommended it, I finally watched it.

(The lead star pala there was Remember The Titans' star too, i just forget the name...)

I went to google and asked for some memorable quotes... and google gave me the following:

(1) My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter any more, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you. Noah

(2)So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I though that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out.

(3)Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone.

There, there, I couldnt say anything more... Wahahahay!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

National Lampoon Goes to College
Who better to comment sardonically on the current state of Hollywood than the underappreciated screenwriter? Here now are some of our favorite screenwriter blogs, reflecting both those who have made it and ...
What a site. I will be back often. I wish you the best of luck with this site.

Check out my site Dish Network

Thanks

Anonymous said...

i didn't like "the notebook". watched it with kamille and we thought--hmmm... buti nalang tayo magkasama. kung lalake kasama natin, it would be soooo awkward. we're both referring to the love scenes of course. and then she had to talk about her "bata" and the time they watched a movie with a sex scenes. hehehe. (peace, kams!)

jajajanice! said...

hello!!!! bad hera banana bad!! :D
barbie!!! was yor tsika??? :D buhay pa ang sun ko, tulog lang!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
Atlanta city gov solicitors list

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://owffyson.com/okvg/imdy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nhnalucx.com/idod/ulmm.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://owffyson.com/okvg/imdy.html | http://mscogcwn.com/idis/dmpr.html