Thursday, January 18, 2007

Enernainment!

My Wednesday and Thursday nights are once again reserved. American Idol is back! (Jajajanice's frustration to sing kicking in...)

Watch AI too! It's fun! Last night, they had Jewel as their special judge. She was so cool and she was so pretty. And her comments weren't like, "You're good", she made comments like, "there was a warmth in your presence that people will like". Ganyan, ganyan ang mga comments dapat. ;-)

And I didnt know Chris Daughtry had finally released his first album.... I can now smell the album cover of CHris from here, hehehe.

More on the boob tube extravaganza, Amazing Race Asia will soon end. THere are only four teams left now. I am rooting for couple Andrew and Syeon. I like A and S because they never fight. They always wait for each other and they're just so cool unlike Andy and Laura(who thank God, got eliminated last week). I really want them to win. I also like Joejer and Zab.

Lastly, I have been watching ABS-CBN's SANA MAULIT MULI-- nakakatuwa si Kim at si G. Anderson (sorry forget his first name...). Pambagets super pero keri lang, especially after a long day of work. SMM can actually put a smirk on my face. HAHAHA!

Pahabol, I don't like how Monique (Jackie's mom) acts in Maging Sino Ka Man. Bakit kaya siya ang kinuha. She doesn't move me at all.

End!

No comments: