Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I Miss My Friends...

When I started working here in the island, I have been avoiding checking my personal email. Not that I was shutting off myself from the only communication I have with my friends, but it was more of avoiding to be envious about their recent escapades. I will surely die of envy when I'd hear that there's a get-away they're brewing up. Up to now, I still cannot accept that I am missing a lot of good times and bonding moments with the geng.

You see, I love my friends so much. They're a huge part of who I am right now. What I believe in life now is mainly because of their influences. And I never forget to thank the Lord for giving them to me. They're my happiness besides PS and the first family.

But today, I had to see their latest group picture. Not to rub in my longing for them, but just to see them- just to see their faces, with make-up and happy and eyes all twinkling. I just had to see my friends. I wanted to see if they were all happy. And of course, masasaya ang mga acheng. Nainggit ako when I saw their group picture. They were all beautiful and happy and I was supposed to be there. PS and I were supposed to be there but then, we weren't. But in a way, I am happy. I am happy that we are all friends and that we all love one another. Yun nga lang, super miss ko na talaga sila. Kaya rin ako nalulungkot. Two years ko na kase sila hindi nakikita. I feel some emptiness inside of me and it's because I don't get to laugh with them like the way I used to...

But... When I see them soon, I will give them all a big hug and a big bottle of VODKA!

1 comment:

princess bride said...

We miss you too abby!!!!! super.