Thursday, March 08, 2007

Chidis

Although life at work has been very demanding, I manage to get by with my new CDs (thanks to sis Piningpine).

Piningpine got me a Daughtry album, finally! Sis said she was just passing by this record bar and saw the album. Sabi niya iisa na lang daw 'to kaya, grover, swerte!!!

Anyway, I have been listening to it and although it's kinda rock and loud and post-grunge, I am loving it super. Chris's vocals is amazing and the lyrics (which he co-wrote with the band I think) are also superb. My favorite is "Home". It's a sad song but who cares, I love sad songs!

I also got Imago's Blush. I never knew Aia wrote all the songs. Grabe, she's so talented... (uhhh! frustration kicking in hard!). Heniwei, the songs were uhh, so-s0. Parang monotonous and medyo inantok ako while listening to it. But still, props to Aia for her talent!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice sister, I love the Daughtry CD. I play it all the time. Over You is my favorite song, I sent it to my ex...

jajajanice! said...

I love daughtry super! thanks!