Friday, October 05, 2007

Halo-Halo ispeysyal!

HH # 1:

Pacquiao vs Barrera na! Nakipagpustahan ako. P50 -- tumba sa round 9 si Barrera. Good luck and go go go pacman! sapakin mo nga sa nguso si barrera! ;-)

HH#2:

I am considering a new business venture. Together with my sis, Piningpine, in the coming days, we will be buying goats slash kambing slash meee-eeehhhhh. A boy and a preggy girl goat. What are we gonna do about them? Well, we will sell their kids in the future.

(Let me correct myself -- I am not considering this new venture. I have made up my mind and I am just waiting for my folks to inform me when we're gonna buy our dear kambings..)

From farm to the world! Lala!

HH#3

I have been listening to Dolores's newest album. I am beginning to like her songs. Kelangan pala nanamnamin mo talaga ang tono at lyrics ng bawat kanta para ma-appreciate mo siya.

HH#4

I hate celebrity couples like: JUDAY AND RYAN; HEART AND JERICHO; REGINE AND OGIE. They make me say "bwaaakkkk" with some kalagara or phlegm on the side. Phew.

HH#5

Few days to go and I'm officially twenty-six years old. Sa ganitong edad, nagpakasal na ang mga magulang ko.

Parang ang mga henerasyon dati mas mabilis magdevelop ang mga utak at magmature at mag-isip nang matino at maayos. Kasi ako, hindi ko matandaan na nadevelop na ang utak ko at nagmature nang husto...

Oh well.

HH#6

I saw on HBO a few days ago, My Girl. Yep, it brought me back to my youth and to times when i was just a kid who's always in haste to finish all her homeworks so she could watch more cartoons on TV. ..

HH#7

We had an American customer last week. He was asking us how much was this refrigerator in dollars?

Pinagpawisan ako at nawala sa wisyo. I suddenly could not remember how to convert! I was dividing and multiplying and dividing and multiplying when Mr. American said, "Let's try again.."

Philippine peso divided by 45 = amount in dollars!

Dang!

I was so humiliated. I was even in front of everbody. Napahiya ako. Pero well,ganoon lang talaga.

Logic and common sense and my complete messed up life with Mathematics must be blamed for this.
Charing.

Fin!

No comments: