Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Moon

I am currently consuming New Moon by Stephenie Meyer...

The following lines are just simply hard to forget and digest. Read on...

[Bella broken hearted as Edward left her...]

"I waited for the numbness to return, or the pain. Because the pain must be coming. I'd broken my personal rules. Instead of shying away from the memories, I'd walked forward and greeted them. I'd heard his voice so clearly in my head. That was going to cost me, I was sure of it."

"As much as I struggled not to think of him, I did not struggle to forget. I worried - late in the night, when the exhaustion of sleep deprivation broke down my defenses - that it was all slipping away. That my mind was a sieve, and I would someday not be able to remember the precise color of his eyes, the feel of his cool skin, or the texture of his voice. I could not think of them, but i must remember them..."


Those perfect words. Great balls.

No comments: