Sunday, March 02, 2008

Purefoods vs Sta Lucia

I am no fan of PBA. I am not even familiar with the Pinoy basketball players now. However, back in the days, I used to love Vergel Meneses and Allan Caidic. I grew out of it I think.

But while Ebu's watching the final battle between P and SL, I found myself stealing some glimpses on our TV set - just checking who's leading...

You see, I don't like defeats, especially when I so adore the contestants or the players or even in movies where the lead stars die. I feel like I have been cheated and I must admit, there are times that I feel I am in a denial period. haha. Grabe nga naman ako maapektuhan. Kaya nga ba nung natalo si Marc and Rov sa Amazing race, pucha, kulang na lang magbigti ata ako... At lalo na nung nagpakamatay si Will Smith sa I am Legend, lechugas, nakakairita talaga. I was still sitting and waiting if the director decided to make his death a dream. But of course, I was wrong.

And this is why I don't watch basketball games anymore. I easily get dissapointed when someone losses and it's too sad to just shrug it off. I don't want my "bidas" to lose. I want them victorious. Because if they are victorious, I feel victorious too and I will think about it until I cannot anymore remember the smallest details! :)

Re: Purefoods and Sta Lucia game, well, I go for James Yap's team. Just because he is the only one I know...

No comments: