Monday, November 02, 2009

The Elusive Blue Sky

After a series of typhoons last October, it was very pleasant to see the blue sky on the first day of November, All Saint's Day. =) I missed them blue skies!

Although news said that there would be a couple of typhoons to hit the country before the year ends, I just pray that they would be less of a menace to us all. (I want to complete the Simbang Gabi please!)

I hope our weather condition would go back to normal. Normal being, that kind of weather when we were kids -- when summers were during the months of March, April May; when we couldnt understand what a landslide was and when flashfloods were no headlines.

I hope for a better weather next year. I hope leaders would prioritize the environment. Climate change is here, and I hope it's not here to stay.

All photos were taken while we were on our way to the cemetery.

1 comment:

RoxXy said...

Hi, I don't know very well english, but I think that the photos are great :X. I like to take photos too.
What camera do you have?