Thursday, December 23, 2004

Merry Christmas Darling

*Currently listening to Kitchie Nadal's Merry Christmas Darling song...

Hi you guys, finally I am so back.

Whereabouts? In the island of Oriental Mindoro (having the time of her life with the family.)

I am sorry if I havent updated my blog for so long. I am currently enjoying the company of the weirdos and I dont have internet access at home. I am in my dad's shop now (this is the only place where i can get free internet access), thinking on what else I can do on my kukur business. Well, people are looking at them naman (though not buying, darn it).

Anyhoo, I will be spending the entire 'Christmas shutdown' here at the island and am totally loving it. This is the longest time I can spend time with my parents, and with my high school friends. Yihee! I will be definitely posting some holiday pictures soon (with my new digicam, ehehe). I cannot do some 'reflection kind of blogging' right now, as this place is the busiest place as of the moment (and I'm using their telephone line, I wonder if someone's been calling, hehe). -- one of the reasons why I can't think straight now. I doubt if my grammar's perfect also. HEhe. Magmadali ba!

So there, Merry Christmas to all. Please remind me that I have something 'palpitating' to blog about. This place isnt just conducive enough. Ang busy!

Happy Birthday to these special people! Dad, Jan, and Mina! I love you all!

Tatah!

;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi jajajanice!, I came across your site while doing a search on Sexy Celebrities, popular female sigers, dancers, actresses and models. Though you don't have exactly what I was searching for it still provided quite an interested read. Thanks and keep up the good work!