Monday, December 06, 2004

The Power of Three is BAACCKK!!!

Yup, BP aka Poang P. is here in town! And the power of three is whole again. I missed my sister so much! She’s been working with my dad in the province for some months now and I totally, totally missed her! And yesterday, I was able to have some QT (quality time) with her. Together with Piningpine, we went to Glorietta to meet up with her. We went shopping! It was so fun! And really, yesterday was a Good Vibes day. Nakakatuwang kasama ang mga weirdos; there’s nothing really better than having some fun with your family/ loved ones. Happy.

We ate lunch at Tony Romas. Sobrang sarap ng grilled shrimp at mozzarella sticks! Super costly nga lang. Good thing it was BP who paid for it!

We went home feeling sorry for all the things we bought. We all exceeded our quota. Evil stepsisters were both whining on our way home. But me, I was happy even if I have no money already..

Shopping + QT with loved ones = Happy Janice

Here are some of my evil stepsisses stolen shots:


No comments: