Friday, September 22, 2006

Come on, come on

PS and I attended a franchise seminar this morning. It was an event organized by our local government and it was one of the few events as well that I "wholeheartedly" participated in.

Sayang, walang raffle. Hehehe.

The seminar was of course a success. Mostly owners of the businesses were the ones who did the presentations, and that's why they were so great. Siempre, kailangan ibida nang husto ang negosyo diba? This is basically the same with the "love your own" attitude we have...

As I was saying, I did learn a lot from the seminar and right now, I am thinking of really taking the plunge, getting my own pair of wings and just do it!

Because of this, you will see below the businesses that I am very much interested in. I wouldnt want of course to venture into something that I am not very into. But if that business would be so darn profitable, then why not? :D

Here goes my wish biz list:

1. Furniture and interior design shop (ala Our Home and Regalong Pambahay, I love interior design after all-- although the pers pamili is currently into it, I still would love to have my own shop)

2. National Bookstore franchise

3. Events company

4. Hang out place for the bagets :D

5. Gadgets shop

6. Rose and Grace Franchise (do they franchise?)

7. Gusto ko rin yung mga crafts shop... (kaso ano naman tutubuin ko don?)

8. Salon and spa..

9. Gusto ko rin ng gasoline station (kaso... ang mahal eh, hehheh)

Hayyy... ST lang 'to. :D

2 comments:

Jovan Puyo said...

I don't know if Rose and Grace do franchises, but I think I can help you with Sinoy and Trining - a Bulalo restaurant which started at the same time as Rose and Grace.

As for the gas stations, we had one before. You barely make money on the fuel (read: P0.50 per liter). Where you make the profit is on the other services and the convenience store.

jajajanice! said...

thanks jovan!

i heard about sinoy and trining before. nakakain na rin kami dyan ng aking familish before. and in total fairness, MAZARAP din sya!!!

can u provide me with info?

and thanks for the gas station advice, mentioned it to my dad na!