Thursday, September 21, 2006

On Nihonggo

It has been my long time dream of becoming a true blue Haponesa. Wala lang. I just want to be one. If I would be given a chance to choose my own nationality, I would definitely be a Haponesa, not a geisha, but just a simple Ani of Shaider will do or a pop singer like Utada. However, I do not seem to like the animes Japan has. I just love the women, hmmm, that sentence didn't come out right.

Skip to, when Japanese fast food, Tokyo Tokyo, launched its So Japanice campaign, I was thrilled! It was so near my real name, it was so meant for me. Kahit dito man lang, kumonek ako nang bahagya! So Japanice!

Because of this, I have made up my mind. I will find ways to study their language. Unfortunately, there is no school here in the island that offers foreign language. I might just have to rely on the net or seek the help of my first cousin, Juli, who is half haponesa. Too bad, she lives in Cebu now.

To those who are fluent in Nihonggo, can we do an online tutorial?

And I wanna go to Japan too!

Kio Tsukete Kudasai!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

i did study nihonggo but i'm not that good pero i'm willing po to share what i've learned.

jajajanice! said...

hey! thanks momo!

i am very much willing to learn what you have learned!

:D