Monday, October 16, 2006

Alam Ko Na!

If I were a patron saint, I would definitely be the Patron Saint of the Frustrated Dancers (specifically solid gold and hot legs dancers).

Well, not to brag but, I can do some moves naman, but they're just aren't graceful enough and once again, I look like a pole. There are so many skinny, tall women who can pull off a great dance production number, but me, I will just stick with the "I-can-do-some-moves" statement. Bokya kung papaigsiin natin.

I love to dance. I love it so much that sometimes (or oftentimes) I get so ecstatic and throw my long arms and long legs everywhere! But I love doing that! I am a dancer in the first place (according to my personal checklist).

So I have been thinking. My previous post was so strong (for me) I had to really think of what "saint powers" I would want to have should opportunity arises. And while listening to my trance CD... alam ko na!

I want to be the Patron Saint of the Frustrated Dancers. I want to give hope and at least a feeling of greatness to those, including me, who drool over the perfect splits and hip-breaking moves of Hot Legs and Solid Gold Dancers.

We envy them I know, and we even cannot be like them, but allow me to reiterate, that as the Patron Saint of the Frustrated Dancers, we have moves they don't have. They may master our moves but they cannot do those moves the way we do them. How about that.

So there, finally, nakaisip nako kung anong santa ako. Ang sarap ng feeling. lala!

2 comments:

HanAgiRL said...

Funny I came across this post of yours. I'm one of the members of Hotlegs :)

jajajanice! said...

really???