Wednesday, October 04, 2006

This is the Janice Way of Handling Things

October is now here. And I've got jitters.

Nine days from now, I will be turning twenty-five. Geez.

Last year, I wrote about how I see twenty-five-year old women. They're independent, decisive and confident. However, I am pretty far from this idea. A part of me cares, but a larger part of me thinks about redefining it. After all, it is who you are that really matters.

I am not an independent person nor decisive. I am impulsive, immature and can you believe this, at twenty-five, i still do baby talks?! There are just some habits you can't change, and no matter how hard I try to at least change them, I just go back to my old me. But then again, I love my old me and I am happy with my old me!

Yun lang, gusto ko lang lagi masaya at syempre may napapasaya. And of course, I am happy when I am being myself. I guess there can't ever be a happier moment than being who you are.

Pero, when I think about this real hard, there were times in my life that I felt indepedent and mature. It just happened because there were situations before that asked for it. So there, I did try to be indie and immie and maybe, in some future situations, I will once again get my "immie and indie cape" and handle them.

But in everyday life, well, well, well... :)

Advance Happy 25th Birthday to me!

7 comments:

Jovan Puyo said...

Hey! That's OK. You're just experiencing the quarter life crisis. :) Look, I'll be turning out 30 in December and I still don't know wha to do with my life. Heheheheh!

Happy birthday!

jas said...

new blog address:
http://jasbebe.blogspot.com/

jajajanice! said...

hey jovan! naisip ko lang, kahit siguro ung mga forty somethings may qualms din about their own lives. hindi lang siguro natin napapansin kasi we're so thinking of our own.. Heniwei! Advance happy 30th birthday! :D

hey jas! thanks for the info. I will surely link u up! :D

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

hewlett packard digital camera


digital camera software



casio digital camera


konica minolta digital camera

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE