Thursday, February 01, 2007

MY KF.

My Koreanovela Fantasy originated even before our local TV networks bombarded their air time with Jo-Insungs. In fact, my Koreanovela Fantasy wasn't called as KF before. It was just, uhh, a 'thing' that I wanted to experience with the special people in my life. Only the Jo-Insungs strengthened this fantastic idea and made me think about it even more (and made me want it even more).

So here goes.

I have always dreamed of sneaking out at night for a coffee and doughnut (like the cast of Arirang's Non-Stop) or for a bottle of an ice cold beer at a local diner with any of the special people I have (like the cast of Only You). It would begin with a frantic yet excited-to-go-out phone call from any of the SPs, which after a while, would wake me up and make me don on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt and just walk out of my house and meet my SP. Then, we'd just talk or sit still and savor the chilliness of the night (like the Korean love teams we watch on TV). Wow, even just writing about it makes me really excited.

I know, this is so achievable. But, if you live far from your friends and sneaking out at night is a mortal sin at home, this isn't really a great idea. :-) That's why this post you are reading is in fact a fantasy for me. :-) And although it's a fantasy, I promise to achieve it soon.

Again, I hope the cold weather we have in our country right now last for a while. And did you know that it's six degrees celsius in Benguet?? Wow, that's something.

No comments: