Monday, February 19, 2007

Team Unity Chaka

One of the many things I loathe about is celebrities running for mayor, congressman, senator, etc. etc.

I hate to be judgemental but aren't they just using their popularity to get the thumbs up of the people? I, at the same time, hate to be narrow-minded, but I just don't remember any projects they implemented for their constituents.

And now, even my all-time idol, Manny Pacquiao, will run for Congress this May. Come on naman Manny! Ang galing galing mong boksingero, wag mo naman please haluan ng sangkatutak na dumi ng pulitika ang image mo. Even without a position in Congress, you still can help a lot of people. Mas nakakatulong ka nga if you are just a caring citizen of our country. But anyway, I just hope you wont turn out to be the typical kongresistas we have. I have a MALAKING HAY NAKO! for you MP!

At eto pang si Cesar Montano! Hindi na lang gumawa ng mga great films!

In this world, there is only one thing I truly believe in. And that is, go where your heart tells you go, where you can feel an overflowing happiness, where you can be yourself and not the somebody they want you to be...

But if MP's passion in life is to run for Congress and be the man with a lot of pork barrel, then so be it. Isang YES CLAP para sa yo men!

No comments: