Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pigtopia

I recently bought a book. It's Kitty Fitzgerald's Pigtopia.

I think it's about time for me to engage myself in another activity besides playing with Jett and watching CSI and American Idol. It's been a while since I last read a book and I miss smelling books too.

Re: Pigtopia, I haven't started reading it yet. Well, I read the first few pages, but I was kind of waiting for the perfect timing to read it entirely.

I hope it will be fun. I read the reviews, and they were, well, convincing enough. Anyway, the book's about a man who has deformities, and how he made a world of his own just to escape the world where his abusive mother existed. Interesting.

I'll give my own review soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neng basahin or panoorin mo yung Running with Scissors. Augusten Borroughs.