Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Bug That Never Was



While watching Herbie on Disney Channel, I suddenly remembered something...

Back in college, close pal Angel Oyie, once said to me:



"Jajajajanice, for your wish to come true, you should count fifty red volks, with different plate numbers."



There was no deadline, they just had to be different from one another.



It sounded weird but I didn't really care.

I had a very particular wish at that time and I just wanted it to come true so bad. So I started counting. One, two, three, and so on and so forth. On my way to school, I looked for a red bug. On my way home, I still looked for them and made a mental note of how many I saw already.

However, days and weeks passed, I grew tired of counting. I gave up and just told myself, "Meron pa namang mga chain emails at chain text messages eh. Dun na lang ako babawi para sa wish ko.."

(Just another SKL story and fyi, my wish still didn't come true.ganun.)

No comments: