Friday, August 03, 2007

My LSS which I Love

Wahahahay.

Finally, there came a song aptly made for me. Ching.

No, really, Yeng Constantino's Ako ang darna, ako ang dyosa song is climbing up my charts right this very moment. I am not quite sure when this song first ever hit the airwaves, but if ever this song has been there for some weeks or months now, I must really commend the songwriter and arranger (was it yeng?).

Grabe talaga, when I first heard this song, I was like, "Oh-wow-wow, this one I love!" This song is so me -- I talk always about being supreme and just getting away with anything and just being you.. Well, here it is now with music and all!

And of course, I googled the lyrics and copied a portion of the song and I really had to paste that portion here:

Ako si Darna, ako ang dyosa Ako ang talang nagniningning sa kalangitan Ako si Wonder Woman, ako ang superstar Akin ang sandali, ako ang reyna ng gabi

And then this one also:

Ako ang bida ngayon (Masyado kang ambisyosa) Wag kang kokontra kung ayaw mong masipa sa mukha (Kung kaya, e di subukan na) Masipa sa mukha (Sipain din sa mukha)

End!

No comments: