Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sloth

Pambihira!

All the while I thought today is wednesday... And of course wednesday nights are reserved for CSI Miami and CSI.

Tuesday lang pala.

I felt sad. I began to ask myself if my life was ok or if it was getting boring already. But really tonight, I am so bored. There's nothing else to do but blog or visit my friends' blogs and then go back here.

I am bored tonight. Nothing exciting is on TV ( that Bachelor show on ETC is on tonight, which I find to be really desperate). I am so bored tonight. I think I need some extra curricular activities to pump me up.

I have always wanted to learn boxing. The local gym in the island is offering it now. I inquired already but I guess my willpower at the moment is weak and dormant. I don't know. But of course, it's in my mental wish list already. So there, sooner or later, I will do boxing!

Sometimes nothing inspires me. Even today at work, I didnt go to our store this afternoon and instead hit the bed and checked what's on TV. I am such a sloth.

I couldn't come up of something naman to inspire me. Of course walking Jet with PS and his dog Brad makes a big difference, but when Im not doing that, there's nothing else to do but hit the bed, pretend working, and eat a lot.

End.

No comments: