Sunday, May 15, 2005

Janice Day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Who wouldn't love Sam?


***

If you are a fanatic of pirated DVDs, have you got some DVD copies of Series of Unfortunate Events, Flight of the Phoenix and Robots? They are my movies for the entire weekend. Go see these flicks, they can cool you down in this weather we have now! They will make you want to stay at home and curl up in bed with your air condition on. Sobrang nakakatamad umalis ngayon sa bahay.

***

I played football last Friday once again with the SFC. And by the way, thanks to Ate Uni who came up with a wonderful slideshow presentation on our Zamba Escapade. Fun! Back to my news, yep, I played again after not playing for three games. Of course, I got exhausted once again, but at least I was able to de-stress. Loved it. PS watched me play. But I didnt score a goal. Well, what else is new?

***

Check out the new pictures of Brad and PS here in my template under my "straight from her camera" category.

Brad grows and grows everyday. and he looks scarier and scarier each day. gee whiz.

***

I hope it's July now.

***

I used to hate the local pop band, MYMP. But lately, I have been seeing myself having fun with my MYMP record as I play it over and over again on my car stereo. And I must say that, even if most of their songs are revival, I dont care. The songs sound perfect, without that "trying too hard to be a different version" syndrome. Parang nakikinig ka sa mga friends mo na kumakanta ng mga songs ng mga hit singers ng US. It's warm, inviting, very relaxing.

Ideal for Sunday afternoons and weekend drives. :-)

3 comments:

babyburn said...

Ditto, janice!

I L-O-V-E MYMP, esp. their Versions Album. Kala ko din just like any other reviving group around. Pero ang sarap pakinggan ng music nila...hehehe

Nyways, stay happy!

Anonymous said...

hmm...i see that sam is quite a fatty. sshh.. don't tell her ha. but i love her just the same even if i don't really get to see her.

good to know you're still playing football. skl, i went up wall climbing yesterday. next week, hopefully yoga. and then more wall climbing hanggang maging spiderwoman na ako. whoopee! sarap pag may activity ka. :D

jajajanice! said...

hi babyburn.. true true true, ok ang mymp nga...

hi hera banana! i wish i could wall climb with you girl. works been pissing me off for almost a month now, i need a breather. i miss you girl. :_D