Friday, May 27, 2005

My Updateses

Today isn't like Friday at all! Only one week to go before the big event in Cebu....

I pray to the Supreme of the supremes to guide me and make my non-IT brain to at least be an IT brain for the whole week!

**

Good thing, I have some things to look forward to over the weekend:

(1) Im gonna watch Star Wars later with PS. (I am no fan of George Lucas. I was only able to watch one of his films when my school required us to do so, but I cannot anymore remember what film it was..) But PS wanted to watch this so badly, so there, we will watch. The film may be good. So, let's just see later. ;-)

(2) Of course, Friday Football. The weather is a bit gloomy today so I look forward also to the rain and the wind that will play with us later in MSC. I also look forward to scoring a goal. And I look forward to seeing my friends again.

(3) I look forward to seeing my high school buds.. Whenever this will be, I look forward to the tremendous bonding session we will have. We havent seen one another for such a long time now and I totally, totally look forward to their updates..

(4) I look forward to sleeping a little longer this weekend and have some kwela moments with Ebu. I look forward to Starbucks and to the supermarket and to the carwash shop.

(5) And Finally, I look forward to playing with Sam. She is so smelly now because she had her shots last weekend and she should not take a bath for ten days. I look forward to bathing her also.

Wheew.. thank God, I still have beautiful thoughts...

No comments: